During the COVID-19 global pandemic;
Our operational center in TURKEY is open and the entire team is working tirelessly assisting clients worldwide to ensure your businesses can continue as best as possible, despite some of the most challenging global restrictions we have ever seen.
We are equipped to work remotely and are remaining fully operational, and always available via phone/email and online.
All your projects and scheduled to-do lists will be carried-out/supported by our highly-qualified technical teams and our extensive pool of global shipping professionals who have valid Class-NKK certificates.
- Ship Management
* Owner Representation
* Operational & Technical management
* Crewing Management
- Supervising & Inspection
* New buildings (Included Consultancy)
* Existing vessel
* Superficial inspections of ships
- Sale & Purchase Brokerage
* New Building & Resale ( Commercial & Technical assistance, legal advice)
* Sale & Purchase
* Demolition Brokerage
At Turkish Water & Turkey
- Spare Parts Supply
- Investment Consultancy
- Technical Service & Maintenance (included arrangement of shipyard & work team)
- Regarding Turkish Republic requirements, we able to serve for Shore Facilities (port/harbor/marina, etc.) base on feasibility, modeling, simulation, and expertise studies with our issued certificates.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. Please use MARINE@OGEMGROUP.COM for your inquiries.